Model experimentation

After the talk we had about the salvage materials I decided to do some experiments on the model.  At the beginning I burned panels individually and stick them to the base but it was taking too much time so I decided to put the whole model on fire and see what will happen. The flames spread out very quickly so in panic I through the model to the bucket (full of water) to extinguish the fire. I am really happy with the outcome!ImageIMG_6233IMG_6234IMG_6235ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s